We all have our favorite makeup - the ones we keep buying over and over - we use them everyday and feel as if our face isn't complete without using it!
Here are the top 10 cosmetics I can't live without.
- Mascara. I've tried, what feels like, millions of different mascara's - being able to find the right one is harder than it seems. Can't be too wet - can't be too dry - and the bristles on the brush have to be just right. My current go-to mascara is Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in black.
- Matte Lip liner. I feel as if I don't have lips without my lip liner (HAHA). By lining the outer edges of my lips and blending a little to the inner part of my lips, that's all I need to make my lips look plump and full. It feels a lot better to me than having a bunch of matte liquid lipstick painted on your lips every day. All my favorite liners are Colourpop Cosmetics lippie pencils - my go-to is Chi matte.
- Carli Bybel Palette. Need I say more? She picked out the best colors for this palette and if I had to choose one palette to have for the rest of my life this would be the one. Perfect highlighter, and perfect shadows for every day. Thank you BH Cosmetics for this gem.
- Instant Age Rewind Concealer. This concealer is a god-send to all beauty professionals. Want to get rid of those dark spots and dark circles around your eyes - this is the stuff for the job. It brightens my face in all the right ways and its long-lasting!
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette. The PERFECT contouring colors all in one. The end.
- Brow Palette. This gives my face life. It's no joke - eyebrows are very crucial when it comes to getting the right look that fits you best. This palette has everything in one - the liner, the filler and the blending. Thanks again BH Cosmetics - you're a life saver.
- Waterproof Eyeliner. It's possible this may be the hardest thing to get off your eyes at the end of the day - but it's the best for all-day wear and I swear by it. I buy my black waterproof eyeliner from Palladio (which is sold in Sally's Beauty Supply). He's taking you swimming on your first date? No problem thanks to Palladio.
- Lip balm. It's a necessity. Mary Kay Satin Lips lip balm keeps my lips hydrated and soft. Which is something you really need if you like wearing lipstick (especially liquid matte). Plus - who wants to kiss crusty lips anyway?!
- BB Cream. Sun-kissed glow. Skin care & makeup in one. That is all.
- Last but not least - have to hand this one to my handy Skin Care. If you have oily skin, you know the struggle of how makeup reacts to it. Ew. Neutrogena's Oil-free foaming scrub works best for removing those blemishes and treating oily skin. This helps with makeup going on smoothly and looking fresh throughout the day.